Corona Virus (COVID-19) Resources
- SHRM Corona Virus Resources Page
- SHRM Corona Virus On-Demand Webinar
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)-Guidance for Employers
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- EEOC-ADA Pandemic Guidance
- OSHA Corona Virus Overview
- OSHA-Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (publication)
The Arizona Society for Human Resource Management (Arizona SHRM) is the State Council for the national Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Representing local chapters across Arizona. Arizona SHRM is the trusted resource to engage, educate, and advocate for HR professionals.
Arizona SHRM is the trusted resource to engage, educate, and advocate for HR professionals.
Prepare and Educate Practitioners and Leaders
Recognize Excellence in the Profession
Act as Thought Leaders in HR and Business Strategies
Appropriately influence State Legislation and Legislators
Support and Promote SHRM State Chapters and Memberships
Establish Outstanding Statewide HR Conferences
Arizona SHRM will be the trusted leader by providing HR expertise to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage for local chapters and the employer community.
Respect for People
Life Long Learner