SHRM CERTIFICATION – GENERAL INFORMATION
SHRM Certification Objectives:
- Incorporate the behavioral competencies that HR professionals need for career success.
- Create the basis for a relevant & credible certification that receives widespread employer support.
- Establish a universal standard and global brand for HR certification that will be recognized in every region.
- Provide a streamlined certification program that expands access, minimizes bureaucracy, and supports the continued development of the HR profession.
- SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BOCK)
SHRM has always focused on making sure HR practitioners are seeking and attaining certification. Arizona SHRM is committed to ensuring that the certification our members achieve is recognized as best in class and distinguishes them above all others. For more information contact: email@example.com